Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesdays 2/10/2010

Okay - I totally stole this from another blog (actually I saw it on several, in different version, so maybe it isn't theivery) but I think it is a really really cool idea! I am always curious what other people are reading and I think other people are to.

So this is how "Whatcha Reading Wednesdays" works

You grab the book you are currently reading, open it to a TOTALLY RANDOM page and then go to a random place on the page and select two full sentences. Then leave a comment with just the two sentences, the page number, title and author of the book. If it is a spoiler at all be sure to put **Spoiler Alert** at the top of your comment (like if the selection announces the death of an intergral character or something). But I really doubt that two sentences on a random page are going to give away the plot - =). This is supposed to fun and enlightening and I really hope you guys do this!

So here is mine:
           Later, Sara dosed off, her small hand nested on his chest. Derik was wide awake,ignoring the clamoring of his conscience. 
 page 188 Derik's Bane by MaryJanice Davidson

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!