Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking for a Helping Hand for The March of Dimes

Hi everyone! I have trepidation about this post but I hope it will have a positive outcome. I am participating in the March of Dimes March for Babies in my hometown this coming Saturday. I was hoping to raise $250 for this charity but have only made it about halfway. I am hoping to find a few kind souls out there is the blogosphere to help me reach my goal! So if you are interested in sponsoring me please click on this badge. It will take you to my personal dashboard where you can make a tax deductible donations.


1 comment:

  1. You have a really great blog here! Follower #200 here!

    Happy FF! I'm following you now...if you get a chance, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!