Told with Jane Moore's sparkling wit, wisdom, and sass, Love @ First Site is an irresistible tale about what happens when we start to look for love between the lines on a computer screen—and a winning, unputdownable look at contemporary romance.
I hope you all enjoyed Love @ First Site as much as I did. Jane Moore has a very interesting style of relaying a story, and i just can't get enough of it.
- Style of Writing - 4 out of 5
- Development of Characters - 4 out of 5
- Flow of storyline - 5 out of 5
- Over all book - 4.5 out of 5
- If you were in Jessica's very specific personal situation (but still you, not her), and your friends presented you with the same present on your birthday, what would your reaction have been? I would have to say, my knee jerk reaction would be to run crying and screaming from the restaurant. It would take me several days to get a hold of myself but them I probably would have bucked up and started browsing!
- What was your most favorite part? When Ben revealed his alter ego!! I so, completely and totally did not see that coming. I had been hoping and hoping since Ben was introduced that she would end up with him and it just didn't seem likely at all! I also really liked the bit with Anne and the Sunshine House.
- What was your least favorite part? Simon, as a whole!!! What a "wanker" as they would say in this book! I was also very disturbed by Dan and the kissing and telling part! That was just a mess.
- What did you "not see coming"? Other than the whole Ben's alter-ego, I did not see Liv getting so ill. It was a very interesting aspect of the story. But it was important for the storyline, for it be realistic. That sort of thing does happen at times when other things seem so important that really are not, in the grand scheme of things.
- Would you have given Simon a second chance? I think my curiosity might have gotten the better of me, just as Jess's did. But I would hope that I would see the light before it got quite as far as it did in the story.
- How do you feel about the whole Kara thing? I was thrilled when Jess finally and completely told her off! She so deserved it. With Jess's whole growing up and moving on with real life, it was important for her to shed her friendship with Kara.
- Will you read any more of Moore's books? This is the second novel by Moore I have read. The other was Fourplay and I loved that one too. I have already added The Ex-Files and The Second Wives Club to my TBR List!!