Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks Jillian! I am officially a "Prolific Blogger"!!!

Thanks so much to Jillian at Random Ramblings for passing this wonderful award on to me! What a fun idea to award a Prolific Blogger Award! 


What is a prolific blogger, you ask. Well here is the definition: 
 "A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pay it forward to seven other deserving blogs."
If awarded, you are to pass it on to 7 other blogs that you think are fun and informative! So here are the blogs I choose to pass this great little ray of sunshine on to:
  1. A Life Bound by Books
  2. There's a Book
  3. The Bookologist  
  4. The Book Junkie's Bookshelf
  5. Good Books & Good Wine
  6. Bookish in a Box
  7. Cafe of Dream ~ Book Reviews 


8 comments:

  1. Hello and congratulations! :) Great award! I wanted to let you know that last week you won the What Are You Reading weekly drawing but I have been so busy and I did not get a chance to pop in last week and flag you down. :)

    Anyway if you have time stop by and see the April 12th Monday What ARe you Reading post and that is the one you won on.

    Also hope you will consider joining us again for this weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and a HUGE thanks for passing it on to me and my blog. This is a great one.

    Congats and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and on winning for this weeks: What Are you Reading!

    Thank you so much for passing it on to me! I really appreciate it, it truly means a lot..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and thanks for passing it on! May you have many more lovely posts in your future. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone - I always struggle with these because I want to give them to every single blog I follow because I truly love the ones I follow! So if you were left out, please know that I am just trying to spread the sunshine! I love you all and appreciate you visiting me so often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you--congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!