Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday

This week I want to try something different. I want to put the FIRST SENTENCE of your current book!
Please use the MckLinky so that you can post your "Whatcha Reading Wednesdays" teaser on your own blog and then link back to my blog. Please give it a try - and yes you can use my graphic, just please mention me in your post! You can also of course just leave a comment here!

So this is how "Whatcha Reading Wednesdays" works

You grab the book you are currently reading, type out the first sentence of the story - not the preface or intro but line one of chapter one. If it is a spoiler at all be sure to put **Spoiler Alert** at the top of your comment (like if the selection announces the death of an integral character or something). This is supposed to fun and enlightening and I really hope you guys do this!


Here is mine for this week:


The started complained as it turned over the old Buick's heavy engine. I felt a lot of sympathy for it since fighting outstide my weight class was something I was intimately familar with.
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs


MckLinky Blog Hop




1 comment:

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!