Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Friday, June 11, 2010

Top Ten Picks: Literary Crushes

I haven't don't this meme for a while, but I have missed it and I am totally late on it but - hey better late than never, right? And this week is an awesome category! I think I can probably pick more than 10 literary crushes!!! So thanks Jillian @ Random Ramblings (by the way she has changed her URL so if you haven't already double check that you have the correct one in your readers)



Top Ten Picks is a weekly meme where I would be posting just about that -- my top 10 picks! Every week, there will be a different and specific topic given.I will then choose 10 of my picks from that given category, create the list, and post them up here!

For this week, our topic is on our literary crushes! This one's quite fun to list. These are my all-time favorites. Swoon-worthy -- for all the right reasons. In no particular order..
  1. John Matthew - The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward
  2. John Tyree- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
  3. Ben - Love @ 1st Site by Jane Moore
  4. Jamie Fraser - The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
  5. Nathanial - Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati
  6. Eric Northman - The Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
  7. Jacob Black - The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
  8. Zadist - The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward
  9. Noah - The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
  10. Jenks - The Hollows Series (Rachel Morgan) by Kim Harrison
I could totally go on and on, but I will stick to the Top 10 criteria. So who are your top 10 literary crushes?? I would love to see them!


8 comments:

  1. 1: E. Farrars from Sense and Sensibility
    2: C. Brandon from Sense and Sensibility
    3. E. Northman from Sookie Series
    4. Dev from S. Kenyon Dark Series
    5. J. Fraser from Outlander
    6. F. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
    7. Kade from Shades of Midnight
    8. j. heron from Covet
    9. Rehv from BDB
    10: Jace Montgomery from Wishes by J. Deveraux

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you picked Eric instead of Bill from the Sookie books. I agree! And I would have never thought to put Jenks on there- but they do constantly talk about how hot he is for a pixie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Felicia - I wanted to out Jim from Covet too! I also wanted to put all the guys from BDB and all the brothers from Demonica! It was a hard list to make - I like your choices.

    @Cassie - I have always liked Eric better right from the start. I just knew Bill wasn't all he was cracked up to be! The installment when Jenks was life-sized clinched his place on my list - and he is just so good to his wife and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie Fraser *swoon*

    I'm reading 'A Breath of Snow and Ashes' right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with most of those (except for Jacob Black and Eric Northman). Your list reminds me, though... I really do need to read the Outlander series one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my site!

    I think the option to follow my blog is along the top of the screen in the Blogger toolbar. I do have following enabled; I just don't have the box in my sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. O00h I read the 1st book and will read the 2nd in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and I think I really like Butch's character. I have not really come across John Matthews yet, so please no spoilers! Haha ;)

    Well, I definitely agree with Noah! He is 100% swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!