It is time again. My shelves are over flowing and it has been over two months since I formally said thank you to all of you! So I decided it is time for Round Two of the Fantastic Follower Gratitude Giveaway!
This is how is works:
I will pick three (3) winners. Each winner will be allowed to pick a book from the list below. I will pick the winners using random.org but I will keep it in order, so the first random number generated gets the first pick, and so on.
The absolute best part of this giveaway is that you DO NOT have to be a follower to enter to win (although you do get more points if you do, because let's face, I have love for the followers)
All of these books are my personal copies, but did come from various publishers or I won them on other sites. Some are ARCs so they don't have the published covers and/or ISBNs) They have all been read once, and trust me when I say, very well cared for. I am a bit of a neatnik when it comes to my books!
So without further ado here are the books up for grabs!
As an added bonus I will add another title to the list for every 50 followers that are added between now and when the giveaway ends. As of the original date of this post I have 335 GFC followers.
- Knight of Passion by Margaret Mallory (my review)
- Desire Me by Robyn DeHart (my review)
- Still the One by Robin Wells (my review)
- Forbidden Passion by Rita Herron
- Montana Destiny by R.C. Ryan
- To Surrender To a Rogue by Cara Elliot (my review)
- Lumby on the Air by Gail Fraser (my review)
- A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff (my review)
- The Partnership by Steven J. Harper (my review)
- The Life O'Reilly by Brian Cohen (my review) ADDED TO LIST BECAUSE I HAVE 50 MORE FOLLOWERS THAN WHEN THIS CONTEST STARTED!!!
- Postcard Killers by James Patterson (my review) ADD TO LIST BECAUSE I HAVE 100 MORE FOLLOWERS THAN WHEN THIS CONTEST STARTED!!!
So here is how you can win:
Tell me which book you would pick if you win - along with your email address so that I can contact you if you win (open to US residents only, no PO Boxes)(you must do this one first or I will be forced to remove all of your entries)
Get More Entries: (LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY) (by "old" I mean prior to today, and please leave a separate comment for each of your three points for being an oldie but goodie!)
If you are an old GFC follower +3
Become a new Follower of Busy Moms Who Love to Read using Google Friends Connect (see sidebar) +1
If you are an old follower on Twitter +3
Become a new Follower on Twitter @1outnumberedmom +1
If you are an old fan on Facebook +3
Become a new Facebook Fan (see sidebar) +1
Add a post to your own blog about this giveaway (include a link to your post in your comment) +8
I wish you the best of luck! All entries but be received by 11:59pm PST on August 20, 2010 to be counted.
Disclaimer: Although I did receive free copies of these books for review (Thanks, Literary Thing, FSB and HBG) or as prizes, I was in no other way compensated to post this review.
If you are an author or publisher and you would like for me to review your book, please contact me directly: polsen11[at]comcast[dot]net