By Kate Brady
A little about the Author:
Kate Brady began writing fiction when her doctoral research became tedious. For years, she wrote in the closet, penning several novels that—thankfully—remain there. Now, she leads a double life. Some days, she’s a choral conductor and professor of music education. Other days, she plays with imaginary people on her computer.
Kate lives in Atlanta with her husband, two children, and an array of furry, feathery, and scaly things. When she has time to read, her nose is most often found in a police story or gourmet cooking magazine! She is currently working on her next novel.
Here's What I have to Say:
This is a very interesting read. It takes you to places you do not expect. I really enjoyed Brady's style of writing. She left me on the edge of my seat for most of the book. I will say that after the opening scence, which throws you into the story, it backs off a little too much to give the background, but then jumps right back in. I think if you like the thriller/murder/mystery genre you will want to give this one a go!
A Few Rules: (per Hachette Book Group)
You must be a US or Canadian Resident. And You must provide a Street Address upon notification of winning (NO PO BOXES)
Mandatory Entry: (you must do this one first or I will be forced to remove all of your entries)
Answer this question: Do you think a romance can really be rekindled? Please include your email address in your comment. (feel free to use the antiSPAM version - yourname[at]yourserver[dot]com)
Get More Entries: (LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY)
- Become a Follower of Busy Moms Who Love to Read using Google Friends Connect (see sidebar)
- Tweet about this Giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter @1outnumberedmom
- Become a Facebook Fan (see sidebar) and leave a comment on the wall telling me you want to win!
- Add a comment to another post on this blog (a real comment, please, and mention which post)
- Grab my button (see sidebar) and put it on your blog (include a link to your blog in your comment) (5 entries)
- Add a post to your own blog about this giveaway (include a link to your post in your comment)(8 entries)
All entries must be in by July 30th at 11:59pm PST. I will pick a winner using a Random Number Generator and announce the winner on by Noon!
I wish you the best of luck!
Disclaimer: I received no direct compensation for the post and review, other then a copy of the title reviewed from HBG.
If you are an author or publisher and would like for me to review your book please contact me directly: polsen11[at]comcast[dot]net