Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aww Shucks....

I was so pleased to get home from a long day of running around crazy and just being generally emotional (my oldest son started Kindergarten today and I was much more affected than he), to see that the wonderful Julie P from Reading Without Restraint has gifted me with a cute little award:

The Cherry on Top Award


The rules for this award are simple really, just answer this one question and then pass it on to six bloggers of your choosing.


•If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
I have to so no, that I wouldn't change anything. I know it seems cliche but I really am one of those people that believes everything happens for a reason. And as such, think that changing the past can only mess up the present and subsequently the future. Besides like Dolly Parton always said "You have to have to endure the rain to enjoy the rainbow."
And now for the fun part--passing it on! This was hard because Julie P had half my list on hers (proving how deserving they were!) The six bloggers I am passing this on to are:

Sapphire Reads @ One Page at a Time
Heather @ Proud Book Nerd
Jillian @ Random Ramblings
Apple Blossom @ 4 The Love of Books
Rita @ Not Another Romance Blog
La Coccinelle @ The Ladybug Reads...

And a huge thanks to all the others that I didn't mention specifically! I appreciate you all!



9 comments:

  1. You know you deserve it! As far as the school thing goes--my YOUNGEST started high school today! How's that for bittersweet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! And thanks for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats OutNumbered mom! and thanks for passing it along to me <3 .
    You're a sweetie and you deserve to be recognized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reward and thinking of me. I think moms are always more affected about emotional, life changing events than the kids are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answer! And congrats to you and the award recipients.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the reward!

    How do newbies (like me) get fun rewards??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Julie P - I can only imagine what that day will be like, but I am sure it will come faster than I want it to

    @La Coccinelle - *grin*

    @Rita - *blush*

    @Sapphire - Totally agree!

    @ CD - Thanks, I put some thought into that answer

    @ Gracie - You just gotta keep active, and do what you have been doing. I will add you to my blog rolls. BTW Love the screen name - one of my fave movies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! You're so sweet! Thank you for passing it on to me! :-)

    Great answer to the question, by the way! Congrats to you, as I know you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!