Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BBI with Pam (OutnumberedMama) from BMWL2R

I have been asked by a few people what my own answers would be to the Interrogation questions, so I have decided to give it a go, and interrogate myself!!

1.Tell me the number one reason you love to read.
Reading lets me go to a different place in my mind. I get to explore all facets of life. It is also a relaxing "vacation" for me - since my world is often filled with chaos - AKA three sons!

2.What is it about sharing your reviews that keeps you going?
There are two main things I love best about reviewing books - I love to talk about the books I have read and I love the chance to work with the authors. I have had the chance to discuss many of the books I have reviewed with the authors, and it just adds another dimension to the book, when you get to see that the author is a real person - often just like us - who just loves books.


3.Who is your all-time favorite author?
This is a difficult one to answer for me as well (which makes me wonder why I ask it...) For paranormal romance I would say JR Ward. For Young Adult I would pick Suzanne Collins or Maria V Snyder. For Historical Fiction I would go with Diana Gabaldon. And for general fiction I think I would go with Lisa Unger or maybe Nicholas Sparks.


4.What is your all-time favorite book (single or series)?
Another hard one - but my fave all-time series is The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward!  For a fave singular book I would pick Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.

5.If you could pick one fictional character and bring them to life, who would it be?
It would be a toss up between Zadists from BDB, Jaime Fraser from The Outlander Series and Valek from the Study Series.


6.Do you always finish a book, even if you know you don’t like it half way in? Nope, I sure don't. If I can't get past the first 50 pages or so, I put it down . Especially since I have such a huge stack of books to read, I can't waste my time on a stinker!


7.Do you own an eReader? If yes, why? If no, why not?
Not technically speaking. I have both the Kindle and Nook apps on my Droid Phone. I do like to read on them but I couldn't do it all the time. I am on the brink of deciding whether or not to start saving up for one. In the mean time I am just going to keep trying to win a free something!


8.What is your all-time single favorite genre to read?
Paranormal Romance for sure! Although I haven't been reading it quite as often lately it is still right up there for me!


9.Here’s your chance to plug your book review blog, twitter, facebook, etc. You know, make a general plea for people to like you…

Well you are already here at my blog - so....Well HI! In case you don't already you can follow me on twitter and facebook by clicking on the links in the side bar. I am also on Shelfari, PaperBackSwap, and GoodReads.
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know ME a little better, come back next week to meet another book blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Great interview, Pam! Keep up the great work on your blog! It is one of my faves.....

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!