Wednesday, September 1, 2010
2. Succulent Godiva Chocolate Tier ~ $75.00 value
3. Exquisite Pearl & Crystal Necklace ~ $50.00 value
4. Amazon Gift Certificate ~ $25 value
5. Amazon Gift Certificate ~ $25 value
To view the gifts & read further descriptions visit her website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.
Contest Rules Are As Follows
1. Leave a comment at the end of this post
2. Tweet the following text: Wind Warrior by Cynthia Roberts A story of longing, wanting & a love so strong it conquers human evil. On sale now at Major Book Retailers
3. Post the same tag on your Facebook and/or Myspace Profile
4. Become a fan/follower/subscriber of the blog you visit
5. The list of participating blogs are registered on Cynthia’s website and you may enter to win on every one, however, only one family member may do so in a household.
6. Open to ALL not just the US & Canada
7. Each participating blog will randomly choose five entrants to compete for the grand prize pool where the final 5 winners will be randomly selected
8. Winners will be chosen on Sept. 30th and notified via email by Cynthia
9. All finalists must provide their email, name and official delivery address at the time of finalist selection to Busy Moms Who Love to Read.
10. All prizes will be shipped no later than Oct. 30th directly from the distributor
11. The steps above will be checked to determine your eligibility.
Wind Warrior ~ The Iroquois Series ~ Book One
Leslie Michaels is a visionary, and only those close to her know of her special gift and the visions that come when her mind and body surrender to sleep. Fate has a way of righting many wrongs, and for Leslie it is a destiny that changes her life dramatically. But not before she is forced to flee into the wilderness to escape a murderous trapper bent on claiming her for his very own. Faith and a strong will to survive are her only companions, until she encounters Winnokin, the handsome Seneca war chief who first came to her in her dreams. Not only does he prove to be her rescuer and protector, he teaches her that tragedy can breed happiness and the passion to live and love deeply once again.
Wind Warrior plunges readers into the intimate depths of a relationship that unfolds like a live drama before their eyes while painting an insightful and intriguing portrait of Native Indian life in the 1800s. It is a story of longing, of a wanton need to survive all odds, and a love so strong it conquers human evil. Wind Warrior expresses with cunning words the simple, raw human emotions that hold readers spellbound and captivates their hearts.
On Sale Now at Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Nobel ISBN# 978-1-61663-162-8. Read more than a dozen reviews on her website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.
Disclaimer: I was in no way directly compensated to publish this post. However, my posting does make me eligible for a separate contest sponsored by Cynthia Roberts.