Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Friday, October 15, 2010

Totally Postal Thursdays @ One Page At A Time

SapphireReads over at One Page at a Time has started a new meme asking what books we got in our mailboxes this week. I am going to play along and share with you all what I got in the mail.
Here are the Details about the Meme: Totally Postal Thursdays
List all the books you’ve received since last Friday and then tell us how you got them and where on your TBR list they will be.
Sorry I am a day behind on this! All my scheduled posts become drafts for some reason???
Here Are the Titles I got this Week:

For Review:
The Lion and the Swastika by Anna Bruni Benson
Discover Your Personal Beauty Profile by Carol Tuttle


What was in your mailbox this week?

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!