Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Counting My Blessings...

I hope that you are all with your families and friends celebrating this great holiday. Please take a moment to think about what you are most thankful for and then say "Thanks!". If that means sending a quick email to your co-worker or leaving an extra $1 tip for your favorite waitress, go for it. If you are thankful for the food on your table, tell the cook who put it there and then take a canned food item to your local food shelter. If you are thankful for the clothes on your back, thank the person that gave it to you (even if it was you!) and then take a clothing item to your local woman's shelter. While it is important to think about our blessings it is also very important to act on them! So make a difference this holiday season and make sure to include your kiddos! 
And I want to tell each and everyone of you that I am very thankful for you taking the time to add me to your list of blogs to visit! I appreciate each and everyone of you!!  

1 comment:

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!