Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Friday, December 31, 2010

Free Kindle Book: Happily Every After by Susan May Warren

I want to start sharing some free eBooks that I find while surfing the web. Here is one I found for the Kindle that looks like a decent read:

Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren Deep Haven Series #1 - God has answered Mona Reynolds's prayers and given her the opportunity of a lifetime: she is about to open her own bookstore-coffee shop, the Footstep of Heaven. Now Mona has no time for love and no hope that a man can ever be the hero of her dreams. But when she hires mysterious drifter Joe Michaels to be her handyman, she discovers that it isn't only in fairy tales that people live "happily ever after."


If you are an author or publisher and would like an honest review of your title, please contact me at polsen11atcomcastdotnet

1 comment:

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!