Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesdays - December 29th, 2010


This is the LAST WRW of 2010! Hard to believe, huh?
Well, I don't know about you all but I have not had more than two minutes to rub together for reading over the last few weeks! So
This week's Whatcha Reading Wednesday Teaser works like this:
Tell me what book you ATTEMPTED to get read in the last week! Remember to alert any Spoilers

You can participate by leaving your WRW teaser in a comment below, or you can make a post on your own blog and link back to this post in the linky below. Feel free to use the WRW graphic, just please be sure to link back to Busy Moms Who Love to Read.
I have been trying to read Maze Runner by James Dashner. It is a great read - if you liked the Hunger Games Series you will like this one. I have been baffled by my in ablility to get it read but time is not something I have to spare around the holidays. I intend to finish it swiftly!

So tell me: Whatcha Reading??

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Made to Crave
    Mr. Linky is closed here is my post link

    http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2010/12/whatcha-reading-made-to-crave.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to some of my Netgalleys finished up! Have a great New Years.....

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!