Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Don't Miss Out - Kindle has Software Update Available

The one thing that I did not like about my Kindle was the lack of page numbers. It was just strange to me to not be able to see what "page" I was on. I know it gives a percentage of the book read, but it was just too hard to adjust to. Well now I don't have to! The Kindle has just announced a software update that adds pages numbers (among other features and enhancements). So if you have Version 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 (you can check on your settings menu on your kindle), you can update it to version 3.1! Here are the step by step directions on how to determine which version you need to install: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200529700#download

Keep in mind that, the process requires being connected to a PC and takes about 15 minutes when all said and done so make sure you have the time to do it start to finish.

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!