Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wondering Where I have been??

I am sure that you all have noticed that my activity on this blog has really slowed down. It has been the result of several different things. For one, my pregnancy is taking a lot out of me and I simply don't have the same energy I did before. My family is struggling financially, so I have had to focus more on actually making money to put in the bank (I started a Tupperware Business, if anyone is interested =). And lastly, I seem to be experiencing something that is very common in pregnancy, which is a loss of interest in pre-pregnancy hobbies. For some strange reason, my drive and desire to read as voraciously as I always have is waning. It is very frustrating because it confuses me but lately I have been almost "forcing" myself to read books just so that I have reviews to post. And that is just too much like school or work. I have been told by several people that experienced this that it does go away after baby is born, so I am keeping my fingers crossed, because I absolutely love to read and actually miss it. I am going to do my best to keep things interesting and posted on here and keep it up, but I wanted to share this with all the readers, so that you don't think I just jumped ship and abandoned you =).

3 comments:

  1. You can try an audiobook. That may at least keep some of the reading interest alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make audiobooks of current titles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a busy mum there are times when sommat's gotta give.....hopefully you will get back to reading soon.

    carol

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!