Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whatcha Reading Wednesday - April 6, 2011


This week's Whatcha Reading Wednesday works like this:
What's the FIRST sentence of the SECOND chapter of the book you are currently reading?
You can participate by leaving your WRW teaser in a comment below, or you can make a post on your own blog and link back to this post in the linky below. Feel free to use the WRW graphic, just please be sure to link back to Busy Moms Who Love to Read.

"You'd never know it living here, but Jackson, Mississippi, be filled with two hundred thousand peoples." The Help by Kathryn Stockett

So tell me: Whatcha Reading??

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have a hard time with this one. I just almost had a conniption reading your teaser. I started Lover Unleashed...(deep sigh)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!