Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whatcha Reading Wednesdays - August 17, 2011


I just noticed that this didn't post today - got saved as a draft! =( Here it is - better late than never right?

This week's Whatcha Reading Wednesday works like this:
Type in the line you are currently reading! **Remember to alert to Spoilers**
You can participate by leaving your WRW teaser in a comment below, or you can make a post on your own blog and link back to this post in the linky below. Feel free to use the WRW graphic, just please be sure to link back to Busy Moms Who Love to Read.

"I opened my eyes" Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey

So tell me: Whatcha Reading??

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!