Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have made a prediction...

Are you really good at making predictions? Some people say that I am. I tend to be able to guess people's news and also predict when a new married couple will get pregnant or maybe which team will when things. I have also done pretty good with predicting when a book will take off and who will like it. You probably read my most recent review of Cidney Swanson's book - Rippler. Well here is my prediction about it on Predicts That  What do you have to say about that?

Have you ever heard of Predicts That? It's a really fun site where you can basically put your predictions - about just about anything - who the next president will be or who will win the world series or what the next NY bestseller will be - and then when you are right you can shout - I TOLD YOU SO!! You can also share your predictions with other people and they can vote on whether or not they agree with you and then make their own predictions.


If you are an author or publisher and would like an honest review of your title, please contact me at polsen11atcomcastdotnet

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!