- On the first of each month the book selection will be announced (suggestions are greatly appreciated, but please, if it's a series book, only pick the first in the series). If you are going to participate please leave a comment stating that you are on board for that month, with your email so I can send out a reminder to come back and answer the questions (anti-spam version is fine: yourname[at]yourserver[dot]come).
- The Sunday of the fourth week of the month, I will post a list of discussion questions. Some will be sort of generic (who was your favorite character?, did you like the style of writing?) but other's will be very specific, spoilers in fact if you haven't read the book (did you know she would pick that guy?, did you see that murder coming?, can you believe he's a werewolf?). Don't worry it will only be 6-8 questions and I will email the people that wanted to participate once the questions are up.
- During the fourth week of the month come back and answer the questions for the month in a comment, ask additional questions and comment on other people's thoughts.
- At the end of the fourth week I will recap everyone's thoughts and announce the next month's book.
- If you cannot be civil please do not participate. Not everyone will agree with everyone else but we can still discuss the book without personal attacks.
- I do not mind you mentioning your own blog in the discussions, as long as you are actively participating in the discussion. If I feel that you are just spamming the club your comments will be removed and you will be blocked from my site.
If you just can't wait to see what the March 2010 book will be you can get a sneak peak by clicking on March 2010 Monthly Online Book Club Selection