Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All Hail Queen Betsy

A few days back I posted about the PaperBack Swap Website. It has been amazing. I have decided to request books that I have been unsure about purchasing since it is such a discount. So I decided to dive into the Queen Betsy Series by Mary Janice Davidson. The first in the series is called Undead and Unwed. It is literally laugh out loud funny. It follows a woman named Elizabeth Taylor - yes that's her name - from her mortal life into the immortal! I am currently half way through the second one and it is a great series. There are 8 books in the Series, and here is the reading order:

  1. Undead and Unwed
  2. Undead and Unemployed
  3. Undead and Unappreciated
  4. Undead and Unreturnable
  5. Undead and Unpopular
  6. Undead and Uneasy
  7. Undead and Unworthy
  8. Undead and Unwelcome
  9. Undead and Unfinished
You can click on any of the titles to be linked to Amazon for purchase. These books are a breeze to read and a lot of fun. I will warn you that they are a little racy at times and there is a bit of foul language. But it is done in a realistic way, so only adds to the story. Have you read this series? What do you think?

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!