Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Series Books Are My Favorite

So I have officially decided that Series Books are my favorite. I love the fact that you can "follow" a character or group of character through their journey for more then one book. Since I have an inability to re-read books for some reason I get bummed when I come to the end of book that has no sequel. So books that come in a series are a great cure for that. Plus I get the great excitement of anticipation waiting for the author to finish the next one!
Additionally I have just come across something even better then just a series but a Spin-off of sorts. I have read all of the Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs to day and sit in eager anticipation for the next one Silver Borne, due out early next year. I really enjoy Briggs' writing style and was looking for something to "tide me over" till the next Mercy book. So I picked up the first book in her Alpha and Omega Series and come to learn that it is based on the same main family although the main characters are vastly different and it focuses more on a different family member (the common factor is two brothers, one in each series). So if you have read either of these series' and not the other - go pick it up!!
What's your favorite series?

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!