Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Into the Wilderness comes to an end with The Endless Forest


I just finished reading the 6th and final volume of Sara Donati's Into the Wilderness Series. After the difficult to read 5th book, Queen of Swords, I have to admit I was a little afraid The Endless Forest was going to be a drag. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly this book read. It was a great way to have the lives of the characters I fell in love with five books ago come to completion. We get to experience the children and grand children of the main characters, Elizabeth and Nathaniel, come into their own and create their own happiness. We also get to see how the problems of the past (i.e. Jemima) come to an end. The Epilogue brought tears to my eyes in a very satifying way. So if like me, you had a hard time with Queen of Swords, I ask you to give The Endless Forest a chance. It is worth the leap of faith.

0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!