Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday

I want to know what you are reading!!

Please use the MckLinky so that you can post your "Whatcha Reading Wednesdays" teaser on your own blog and then link back to my blog. Please give it a try - and yes you can use my graphic, just please mention me in your post! You can also of course just leave a comment here!

So this is how "Whatcha Reading Wednesdays" works

You grab the book you are currently reading, open to a random page, scan down to a random spot and type two sentences If it is a spoiler at all be sure to put **Spoiler Alert** at the top of your comment (like if the selection announces the death of an integral character or something). This is supposed to fun and enlightening and I really hope you guys do this!


Here is mine for this week:



"I was sticking to my two-year plan, and I had to let Robert know Mark and I had Gotten Serious.
'We're planning a future together, and I didn't know how to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you or let you down,' I told him the next time I was in Chicago." page 184 Three Wishes by Carey Goldberg, Beth Jones and Pamela Ferdinand




1 comment:

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!