Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whatcha Reading Wednesday

I want to know what you are reading!!

Please use the Linky so that you can post your "Whatcha Reading Wednesdays" teaser on your own blog and then link back to my blog. And yes you can use my graphic, just please mention me in your post! You can also of course just leave a comment here!

So this is how "Whatcha Reading Wednesdays" works

This week I think we will do something easy - how about you pick up your book, flop it open to the middle, pick a sentence from the middle of the left side page and then type up the three sentences that follow. If it is a spoiler at all be sure to put **Spoiler Alert** at the top of your comment (like if the selection announces the death of an integral character or something).



Here is mine for this week:



Since I've moved in wiht Cooper, my stock has gone way up with Frank. He never liked Jordan, but Cooper is his hero. He'd even gone out and bought a leather jacket just like Cooper's - used, so already broken in.
Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot



0 Busy Moms Opinions:

Post a Comment

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!