Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome Wednesday Survivors!

Surviving Wednesday Together Badge OMG I just made it to 300 followers!! That is just so COOL!! Thanks so much to all of you!!!

Welcome fellow Wednesday  Survivors. Please have a look around and if you are so inclined - follow on GFC. If you do decide to follow -please leave a comment because I ALWAYS follow back!!!

Take a look at my memes and giveaways. Maybe vote for the July 2010 Book Club Selection!

And above all else - HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY!




3 comments:

  1. I follow you. Please follow me back at PI of Products -
    http://www.piofproducts.blogspot.com/
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on hitting the big 300!


    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower, found you through the tuesday tag along.
    I'm hosting my secong its friday im hopping. hope to see you then ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!