I can't hardly believe it but I have reached a huge milestone with this blog - 500 Followers!! I am so blessed and grateful to each and every one of you!!! It's not technically time yet for another Fantastic Follower Gratitude Giveaway, but I am just so excited that I wanted to through in another one!! And I wanted to make this one extra special by upping the stakes. There will be 4 winners this time and the first winner will get to pick TWO books from the list, instead of just one!! And I am going to put more books on the list than usual to start off with!
This is how is works:
I will pick FOUR (4) winners. Each winner will be allowed to pick a book from the list below - the first winner will be able to pick TWO! I will pick the winners using random.org but I will keep it in order, so the first random number generated gets the first pick, and so on.
The absolute best part of this giveaway is that you DO NOT have to be a follower to enter to win (although you do get more points if you do, because let's face, I have love for the followers)
All of these books are my personal copies, but did come from various publishers or I won them on other sites. Some are ARCs so they don't have the published covers and/or ISBNs) They have all been read once, and trust me when I say, very well cared for. I am a bit of a neatnik when it comes to my books!
So without further ado here are the books up for grabs!
As an added bonus I will add another title to the list for every 50 followers that are added between now and when the giveaway ends. As of the original date of this post I have 500 GFC followers.
- Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn ARC
- Spirit by Andrew Feder
- Ransomed Dreams by Sally John (my review)
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran-Foer (my review)
- Montana Destiny by R.C. Ryan ARC
- Sin Undone by Larissa Ione ARC (my review)
- Pretty Little Things by Jilliane Hoffman (my review)
- A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff ARC (my review)
- Cleo The Cat Who Mende a Family by Helen Brown ARC (my review)
- Last to Die by Kate Brady ARC (my review)
- A Touch of Scandal by Jenifer Haymore ARC (my review)
- Try Darkness by James Scott Bell (my review)
- The Kitchen Shrink by Dora Calott Wang, MD (my review)
- Once Wicked Always Dead by T.Marie Benchley ARC
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson
- The Lion and the Swastika by Anna Bruni Benson (my review) ADDED BECAUSE I HAVE 50 MORE FOLLOWERS THAN WHEN THIS CONTEST STARTED
So here is how you can win:
Tell me which TWO books you would pick if you win - along with your email address so that I can contact you if you win (open to US residents only, no PO Boxes)(you must do this one first or I will be forced to remove all of your entries)
Get More Entries: (LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY) (by "old" I mean prior to today, and please leave a separate comment for each of your three points for being an oldie but goodie!)
If you are an old GFC follower +3
Become a new Follower of Busy Moms Who Love to Read using Google Friends Connect (see sidebar) +1
If you are an old follower on Twitter +3
Become a new Follower on Twitter @1outnumberedmom +1
If you are an old fan on Facebook +3
Become a new Facebook Fan (see sidebar) +1
Add a post to your own blog about this giveaway (include a link to your post in your comment) +8
I wish you the best of luck! All entries but be received by 11:59pm PST on October 21, 2010 to be counted.
Disclaimer: Although I did receive free copies of these books for review (Thanks to several different publishing houses) or as prizes, I was in no other way compensated to post this review.
If you are an author or publisher and you would like for me to review your book, please contact me directly: polsen11[at]comcast[dot]net