Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Monday, February 20, 2012

What's Your Favorite Title Right Now?

So I finally loaded up a few books on to my kindle in hopes of getting some reading in during the times that I am just sitting, but now home. You know - at basketball practice or waiting for school to get out or in the doctor's office waiting for that appointment that you were asked to be at least fifteen minutes early to and it has now been more than thirty minutes pass and you are still sitting in the waiting room (no personal frustration with that or anything :). 
But one thing that I have noticed about my kindle is that the more books I have currently loaded, the slower it is not to mention the shorter the battery life. I did get a car charger but that only works for while I am driving from one place to the next - my car doesn't charge items if it's not running. What I really need to get is a USB power bank or something, so that I can charge anywhere. 
But what I really want to know is what is your favorite book right now? 


1 comment:

  1. Right this minute I'm reading Wither by Lauren DeStefano and Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver, both of which I am finding very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!