Follow 1outnumberedmom on Twitter

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Real Housewives Style Inspiration

Guest post written by Shelly Rogerson



Here lately I've just been feeling a little frumpy because my youngest went off to college and I'm starting to feel like my age is keeping up with me, but as soon as I really started thinking like that I told myself that I was going to spend time on myself and get myself out of this rut! So I've really been spending a little more time on myself, whether it's taking the few extra minutes to paint my nails or to pick out a nice piece of jewelry to go with each outfit that I wear.

Then once I started watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I saw how put together all these women are all the time. So I was looking at some pictures of them online to get a better sense of their personal styles when I saw GetClearWirelessInternet.com. I showed it to my husband and then he changed over our internet service to it because of my suggestion.

Now, I guess I could only try and mimic Real Housewives style because I don't have nearly the budget. But I'm going to try and dress up a little more.







2 comments:

  1. I love this guest post. Even though I have a reason to dress up everyday (work), I rarely ever go all the way with it and as I get older I keep telling myself that I don't want to just go out looking 'raw' all the time. So I buy stuff to help and never use it. I think every woman especially wives and mothers should take the extra minutes for themselves, I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I hardly ever "dress up" but I know I need to try harder. With baby number four on the way, I think I better make it part of my routine now so it's not such a shock later!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love love to hear what other people think - share your thoughts so we can start a dialogue!